Friday, July 19, 2013

the final post


So I've been home a couple weeks now and I thought I would write in my blog for the last time.  I loved my mission and all the experiences that I had throughout.  I have truly grown from this experience and I wouldn't change it for anything.  I am grateful for all of the support that I have had from family and friends, it helps so much.  I am grateful for the chance that I had to serve a mission and to be a representative of our Heavenly Father.  I am grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and of our Father and His Son Jesus Christ.  I have come to grow closer to them and KNOW that they are there.  I love this gospel and I know that as we allow Jesus Christ into our lives, He will change us for the better.  I know that He died for us so we can return and live with him again.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and it will bring us closer to God than any other book.  I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ in that grove of trees. I that God still speaks to us today.  I know we can be with our families forever and have the most joy and happiness ever. I am grateful for the gospel in my life and the peace it brings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment