Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 2

Thanks for all the letters, they brighten my day!   I can't believe I have been here for 11 days now. The days go slow but the weeks go so fast!




We played soccer with the English guys yesterday and they weren't really all that good, which surprised me because, well, they're English haha!  The food is great, so I've gained 5 to 6 pounds already hahah I'm gonna get fat which is awesome!!   

I am just teaching like crazy and studying about 12 hours a day.  I've basically adjusted to the schedule of waking up at 6:30 am and working straight til 10:00 pm,  its a lot but I know it is helpful.  Classes are pretty long but breaks and p-days help a lot.  I'm slowly learning and the spirit is so strong everyday.We taught an investigator yesterday, we bore our testimony and he started crying a little.  We asked him to be baptized and he said yes!! He is getting baptized in 4 weeks!! I love it so much here! The experiences are amazing and the freinds you make are unforgetable.  We are going out to Manchester tomorrow to go street contacting and I'm really excited but really scared at the same time.  We went on a church tour on Sunday to different sites where Heber C. Kimball served his mission and the spirit was so strong all day! It was really great.  We went to the temple again, it was so cool, we did some contacting there and handed out some pass along cards.  An Area Seventy came, Craig Wright.  He is an amazing man!  He loves us so much and I finally realized that loving is really easy and I'm starting to get better at it.   

I love this work!  I know this is the true gospel.  I know Jesus Christ is our Savior and he died for our sins.  Thomas S. Monson is our prophet and he leads and guides this church.  Because of the faith of Joseph Smith we have recieved the restored gospel upon this earth today.  If we believe in Christ, become baptized and endure to the end, we will be able to live with Christ again and be eternally happy.  I know this is the true gospel and I love it with all my heart. 

1 comment:

  1. love love love. who is the boy that mike's with? -jessica

    ReplyDelete