Monday, May 28, 2012

week 46


Hello from Haverfordwest!!  


Things here are going good.  We are finding loads!  We have started teaching a new investigator. She is nice and interested, so we took her to a baptism in New Castle Emyln and she really enjoyed it.  Then she came to church and even brought a friend so that was cool. I hope she progresses and stays interested. 
We are kicking it with the Zone Leaders today and we're going to go to the beach so that will be legit!
I'm pretty pumped for that!   

I am really enjoying being on a mission and even though 95% of the time it's difficult I don't regret coming and I wouldn't change a thing because without difficulties you can't learn and grow.  It is amazing that at the end of the transfer I will have been out 1 year!  Crazy how fast it goes.  It's scary!
We were at church the other day and the son of the branch president comes up to me and gives me a big hug and looks up at me and says I want to be a cool missionary like you when I go on my mission.  That is the first time he has ever really brought up going on a mission.  I know I have been sent to Milford Haven to help him and his brother and to give them and greater desire to want to serve missions,  if they go that will be the greatest moment ever.
Also, the Olympics are starting soon and we were driving home from church the other day and there were loads of people on the paths and we were like what's up with all this traffic,  and then we realised they were walking the Olympic torch through Haverfordwest.  Then, boom, we saw the lady carrying the torch!!  I saw it--it was awesome!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment