Tuesday, August 2, 2011

week 3 part 2

We went proselyting in Manchester!  We caught a train to Manchester and proselyted for about 3 hours.  We contacted 14 people and got rejected by . . . . all of them.  Oh well, lots of good experiences and real stuff, gotta keep pushing forward!  Like Elder Helski says, "each rejection is another brick in my palace".  I love this so much, but get distracted sometimes, I'm working on staying focused.  There are "testimony shaker" days but you pray more and push through.  Elder Bednar said that "moving forward is all we can do in those times."  I'm so excited to just get out in the field and do the work.  My testitmony has grown so strong since I've been here.  I know this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ.  He atoned for our sins and because of that we can return to him again.  He loves us so much and wants us to be happy by following him and being baptized.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. 
P.S.  Tell all the peeps to write me and send pictures--that would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment