Monday, October 10, 2011

week 13


Michael on a Ram

It is officially winter/fall.  It is windy and cold haha.  We were biking home from the church on Sunday and it was so windy I had to exert effort to get down a hill that is usually really easy.  We got home and I was absolutly shattered!  
 
I'm really excited because Zone Conference is on Wednesday and it should be really good to hear from President Ogden and the Assistants.  I'm excited for that! 

I love Swindon and don't want to leave, and who knows maybe I will stay here!  Transfers are in 2 weeks so we will find out soon.  I'm coming up on my 3 month mark.  Its crazy time has flown by but seems like it is going slow too haha crazy how it works. We have 4 dinner appointments this week!  The ward is getting more involved and I'm excited about that.  We have 2 investigators and 5 potential investigators.  We are just trying to make contact and get them to progress toward baptism. 
We are working hard with our two investigators to get them to church.  We are working and finding like crazy.  We have potentially 8 people we will be teaching in the next week so I'm excited for that!  It will be a good week!  

The Swindon Elders


No comments:

Post a Comment