Monday, September 26, 2011

week 11

I have mission football (soccer) practice today, so I don't have much time to write.  It will be fun being with all the elders!  We have mission football next week. 
 
Our investigators are doing well.  Some are very interested and committed to know if this is true.  We are visiting with a lot of members and building the trust of the ward as well, so that's really cool .  We are trying to get the members excited and more involved in missionary work. We just hope as we show them we are serious they will want to be as well. 
 
We go to Cheltenham to watch conference.  We will sleep over at the Cheltenham elders' flat and conference is Saturday night and Sunday.  The time change makes it weird. The only one we see live is the Sunday night one.  Its all jumbled around and I'm not even too sure, but at least we get to watch it. 
 
I don't know if I'll be transferred this time.  Transfers are on the 26th of October.  Usually greenies stay with their trainers for 2 transfers.  It could go either way because next transfer will be Elder Dahl's 4th in Swindon, so honestly I have no idea.  Our District Leader thinks I will get moved, but President decides so who knows.  So if you want to send mail make sure to send it so it arrives here before the 26th--just in case!
 
We are working hard and staying busy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment