Monday, August 13, 2012

week 57


The new companion is happy, and I think he is adjusting.  He came out pre-trained, he knows a lot already.  I need to study charity and humility and patience and love because i have realised that I'm lacking in those things.  I don't really know how to explain it, training is difficult but it is a growing experience for sure.
We have one pretty good investigator we are hoping will progress.  I'm excited for her.  She is from Scotland and she has the two cutest kids in all the world haha.  We are seeing her on Tuesday. 
We are not just placed in our jobs or neighbourhoods, or friend groups or areas and companionships for no reason, we are here because we can influence someone or ourselves grow and learn.   I hope that I can make a difference in someone's life and I hope and pray that I can influence someone for the better 
I know that Satan is at work the hardest when you are close to where you need to be.  He knows that the work I'm in, and where I'm at is exactly where im supposed to be!  So he is going to work as hard as he can to slow down that work and to stop me.   I know the only way stop him is to get on our knees and earnestly plead with the Lord and then get up, change, and go and do, having faith that God will provide opportunities for us to get what we asked for. 
We are just busy trying to find people that will listen to what we have to say.  People that want to find happiness and to look into the church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment