Tuesday, November 27, 2012

week 72


Things in "Lufbra" are well good!  We are teaching that one solid investigator, the uni student that referred herself and went to the temple and everything.  Well  we committed her to a date and she will be baptised the 15th of December!  I'm so excited for her. She has soo many trials with her family not wanting her to do it, but she has prayed about it, and she knows it's true so she is going forward with it!  She came to church yesterday and was like I got my answer and I'm going to get baptised.  i feel 100% commited right now! 
So now we are working on making sure she is ready and knows everything lol.  I'm soooo excited for her!

i enjoyed Thanksgiving with a nice spaghetti bolognagse hahaha. It was really good! I'm just grateful that we had a place to eat and that the members are so nice to us.  i love the food here, we are having breakfast for dinner on Friday which is a weird thing for this family hahaha but I told them it's good so I'll convert them!

We are working way hard in this area and the Lord is blessing us with amazing investigators, dinner appointments, and the members love us.  And it's all because we are being obedient and diligent!  I love it!  

So right now we are in an internet cafe in Leicester because we are playing footy today!  Hahaha sweet p-day!
Shout out to Katie and Cameron!  I love and miss them so much!  

This week will be good we have a dinner appointment every night so I'm being taken care of.
We have solid people to teach and the Lord is just blessing us!
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment