Monday, May 13, 2013

week 96


We will know tonight about transfers! So thats going to be crazy.  I'm pretty sure there is about a 95% chance that I will stay here.  But I have no idea hahahaha!
 
This experience has changed my life forever.  I'm truly grateful I have had the chance to serve a mission.  The time really does go by soo fast, but I have had soo many amazing experiences that have helped my testimony grow.  I have had hard times, a lot of them. but I have had some of the most memorable and happiest moments as well.  Words can't explain how great this has been besides AWESOME!!  I'm soo happy for this experience I have had. 
 
Elder Lyman goes home on Wednesday, he called me this morning to say goodbye. That sucked hahaha but that is something I have learnt to do and that is to say goodbye to people I love and care about.  I have learnt that life is not always sunshine and roses but we have to keep going no matter how hard it gets.  I have learnt that in the hardest times we can still recognise miracles if we look and we can still see tender mercies!  I have learnt that love is the greatest attribute one can gain in this life.  I have learnt that obedience is a blessing in its self.  I have learnt that when you love someone you will do anything to help.  I have learnt to deal with some of the biggest dips and climbs of emotion. I have learnt that God loves us all, that Jesus is the Christ, that we can pray to our Creator. I have learnt that in a short time frame, if you are being yourself and working and loving life you can make some of the best friends you have ever made.  One of the most important things I have learnt, is that attitude changes everything.  Your attitude toward a situation can make it or break it.  You have to have a good attitude in life and be happy otherwise your only making yourself miserable.  I have learnt soo many things i could go on forever.  I have loved this opportunity to be here in England.  I love this country, these people and this work. 
 
This week is going to be awesome!  We have some meetings, some teaches with investigators, some dinners, some service projects.  It's gonna be a good week.  Im excited to hit the pavement and give it all ive got this last one.  Im gonna make it count and I'm not gonna think about the end.  Just the present.  Someone said if your always looking in the rear view mirror you wont be able to see where you are going. Well I see it the same but if your always looking into the future you will miss the blessings and miracles that are happening NOW. 

Last week I told you we were going to Beacon Hill.  It was beautiful!


There were gorgeous bluebells


And we found a frog (this is my friend Tom)!




No comments:

Post a Comment