Monday, May 6, 2013

week 95

SKYPE CALL NEXT SUNDAY.  WE WILL BE SKYPING FROM THE HOOPES HOUSE SUNDAY EVENING.   I WOULD ASSUME THAT THE TIME RANGE WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE ANYTIME BETWEEN 4PM AND 7PM (THAT'S 8 - 11 AM YOUR TIME)

We're at the Leslie's emailing and spending the p-day with them.  Today is bank holiday which means it's an excuse to not work and to lie around and do nothing.  So indeed that is what people do.  We're going to hike Beacon Hill today.  It's the highest point in all of Leicestershire, which isn't saying much because we are in England and there are no high points hahaha but it should be pretty awesome!! 

Oh my days the weather here has been absolutely amazing, outright weird for proper English weather.  Since Elder Steel has come to the country, it has been sunny all day everyday and it hasn't rained once!  He probably thinks this is how it always is!  hahaha Well he will soon learn when it tips it down all day everyday all next year.  I have been wearing short sleeve shirts the whole time and I have a nasty farmer tan on my arms and on my neck.  But I can't complain, I would rather that than rain and gloomy weather.  Right now its 21 C with 50% humidity!  That's awesome!!!!

Seeing one person embrace the gospel and progress in it makes it all worth it!  It really makes everything we do as missionaries worth it, to see one person change forever.  We are continuing to find find find!  and we will find someone eventually!  In the Lord's time, we will find someone.  I will continue to be diligent and obedient because it's the only way to do this work really, there is no other 
way to be happy and successful.

This week will be crazy! We have a couple of meetings, and I'm going on exchange and some other stuff!  

Sorry this is sooo short but they want to get out of here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment