Monday, October 29, 2012

week 68 part 1


Today is transfers!  I'm staying in Milford.......just kidding. I'm finally, after 9 months, leaving to go back to England. I'm going to Loughbrough, near Leicester.  I'm follow up training a boy in Elder Dutton's group.  He is from Spain.  

I know that God has a plan for me, I would have never thought of this place and it makes me know that President is called of God and that I'm meant to be here.  I'm excited to be in a new area with a new companion, it's kinda nice.  

This is my new address.

Elder Barton
11 Thomas Street
Loughborough
LE11 1SH
England

We are emailing at a member's house tomorrow, so I'll send a better email then.  We are at the Mac Store at the Bullring now just popping off quick ones to let everyone know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment